We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data that is presented to us in Google Analytics as Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for newsletters from retroheadz.com, the only data we would store is the email address and your first name you’ve provided us and this will be held on our main database and on the email marketing software we use where you can easily unsubscribe at any time which will automatically inform the database of your request to unsubscribe from further communications by this means.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means such as on our contact form.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie and such will presented to us in Google Analytics.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We have a Consent Management Platform in place within the E.U. whereby if you agree when you see it will enable our partners to show targeted adverts everytime you come on the site. You can adjust these settings at any time by clicking on the privacy tab that’s always on the bottom right hand corner of the site.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us
- To provide information to you via email newsletters which we use for sending out article updates. Such information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website (if applicable)
We never give your details you provide to us to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Plug-ins we use that collects data that we use to communicate with you
For further transparency, Retroheadz.com uses the following 3rd party services via plug-ins on the website that we can use to communicate with you. The services we use for this purpose are as follows.
OneSignal: We use OneSignal for sending in-browser notifications on new articles that have appeared on the website if you choose to ‘Allow’ the service. The only information we see on the dashboard is language, country and the device that you requested notifications on which we can segment so as to provide country-specific news to you. There is no personal identifiable information that we can see.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
This privacy notice was last updated on the 01/10/2019